Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Days 67-71

Aahhhhh...back on the blog again. Wow, I got a few messages FINALLY! lol Well Im finally on my way back to Kandahar. I had an interesting journey ALL over Afghanistan/Uzbekistan/Tjirkistan. We fly back in about an hour or so. I have had hardly any sleep the last few days. Our flights kept getting either delayed or cancelled so I have been sleeping on chairs the last 2-3 days. Ugh! But all is well because I get to enjoy a 5 day pass to Qatar! :) Just a little R&R that the Army gives you after serving half your tour over here. Cant believe I have been away from Md for 3 months now...it flew by so fast! Awesome. Well Im off to load on the ugly bird so I get out of here. Hope all is well with everyone. I think I already told you I bought that convertible right? Well something else came up. Christina's parents want to meet me! AAAHHH!! lol Nah Im not scared at all. But it kinda surprised me when Christina mentioned it to me on email today. I was discussing about what vacation that Christina and I will go on when I get back and I mentioned on the side that I would like to take her to my hometown for the day sometime in the summer. Well next thing you know, she told me she forwarded the email to her mom and cuz I guess she wanted to know what she should do and her Mom said GO! "But he has to meet us first :)" Im still taking it all in right now. But tell me what you get from that? Especially you Dyan. OK my lovely ladies of B-L-O-G. Im OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home