Monday, February 07, 2005

Days 54-55

Just another day. But this day, I have begun looking into getting a used 1995-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible. Preferrebly black top and black all around (exterior and interior). I dont want to spend any more than $10,000 on it though. I found over 700 across the US so far that fit my description and my price. Just a matter of who has the best car for me :) I cant wait to get it soon! Ok enough of daydreaming for now. Sorry for not loggin on yesterday. The internet was down on the whole base so I didnt even bother to try. Its up now obviously and I saw that DYAN likes to talk to herself ;) hehe. Cant wait to see that boat Dyan. Rachel has that boat over in Cali as well so Im gonna have to check both of them out! :) Ok, back to work now. Dyan, what is your phone #? I dont have it! Ok bloggers, ttyl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home