Saturday, February 05, 2005

Days 51-53

Look what happens when I leave you all alone even just a few days? lol NOW I CRACK MYSELF UP. Good morning ladies...not much going on here. Once again I apologize for not being on again lately. Believe it or not, I have been pretty darn busy over here. With everyone from the unit Im attached too preparing to leave and everything, its been hectic. Everyone is in such good spirits over here! It makes me happy that their happy. Also makes me happy too since Im moving back up to Bagram in less than 2 months. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS :) Even yours Dyan ;) And NO, I WILL NOT FATTEN UP FOR MY MOTHER! lol Thats what Ive been trying to lose (and effectively lost most of it). Vanessa, can you please explain to the Jury(Dyan..hehe) that the plantiff is merely trying to lose "unwanted" fat off his body?..no further questions your honor :) I CRACK MYSELF UP TWICE. Im glad your settling in ok over at the college Nicole. Just remember, it will only really get better...especially with spring rolling around in a month or two. Faith, you know its gonna take time to be friends with someone like Joe. But just like everyone else said, cut the bridge off for the time being...then have Halliburton build it back up for you in a year or so :)I CRACK MYSELF UP THREE TIMES. Vanessa, your surgery is going to go JUST fine. Yes it isnt going to feel all that pretty, but its only tonsils if you think about it. Enjoy those 10 days just relaxing and laying in bed! Its what you do Vanessa! :) I CRACK MYSELF UP FOR THE LAST TIME. Ok bloggers, off to work on a SATURDAY..uh Anywho hope to hear from you all soon. Also, I work tomorrow all day so Ill be on the blogger anytime between 10pm-6am EST. Sorry for the late entrance on those times but I cant help with the 9 1/2 hr time differential! :) Mahaulo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home