Thursday, February 10, 2005

Day 58

Oh my how the days just go by :) Look, Im at Day 58. Just seemed like the other week I was just getting here. Next thing you know, it will be like Day 103 or something. Cant wait. Anywho, Dyan still didnt get your box :( Im so sorry. It makes me mad now that it hasnt came yet (darn postal people). Im glad your doing good after surgery Vanessa. Told you everything was going to be alright :) Faith, Im glad your enjoying your car. Feels good dont it? Nicole, school is going to treat you so good in your career once you get out. Your going to look back and feel good about what you did cuz you will be making such good money! As for me, I feel good about what I do for my country. Sometimes its a drag, but once I step back, take a breath and just look around, I feel good about it. Plus the benefits are hard to beat and Im actually making great money. So cant complain. Alrighty blogheads, Im just like Ryan Seacrest...OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home