Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Day 175

First off, I just wanted to say that I tried on my "civilian" clothes that I brought with me over here in November. What a difference! I have to confess, I havent worked out "as much" as I did a month or so back but man o man! I have a pair of pants that are a size 32 (way tight on me back in November but I wore em cuz they looked cool) but I think its safe to say I can probably be comfortable wearing a size 30! Do you all know how remarkable that is for a guy my size? Im not saying Im big cuz I actually have a small frame but considering my height and even weight to a limit (about 165pds now) thats still kinda a small size! Thats like going from a size 8 for a girl to a size 3 or something! I was a size 35 when I got here (I know I know, its ridiculous!) Ok enough excitement over a pair of pants haha. Well, I am in the middle of packing all of my gear up to get the **** outta here. I have alot more stuff than I thought I did hehe. I seen stuff that I havent seen since last year that I got issued to me. Ok, now Im just blabbering on here...well only 2 more Afghan days left then I shoot up north to TJSTN for a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chevy Rose said...

I'm reminded of saying, "Lean, Mean, Fighting Machine". But once back in US and you sit down to good cooking your waist will grow.
Take care and God bless.

June 8, 2005 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home