Friday, May 27, 2005

Day 164

This being the last camp I officially go to as a Catholic Priest's assistant, Im enjoying it quite a bit :) It has a great big gym (I have been literally living in them since the beginning of the year), internet is not so bad (I can get on just about any time I want too!), the food is ok for a PIG hehehe (Im not eating as much because the choices arent so great for a health nut like me). But all in all, Im in great spirits. Rumor has it that my stance on my June 15th arrival is still intact (but I dont wanna jinx it!). If it goes all to plan, I only have like 15 days left in Afghanistan and then I would be in Kgyrkistan for like 2-3 days then a whole day/night to fly back to the states! But worse case scenerio, I shouldnt be back to the states no later than the 24th. Lets hope the first scenerio plays out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home