Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Day 169

I remember naming this blogger after I found out I was leaving for Afghanistan last fall/winter. As much as Ft. Meade, Md was making me go CRAZY, I needed a break..a vacation perhaps. Silly me wanted to get far far far away from everything that made me go towards the insane side of me (lol) Well Afghanistan was that place. My vacation away from Ft Meade. God knows it wasnt a vacation that every person would go on hehe, but it was away from Ft. Meade. So I ended up naming this blog "An Afghanistan Vacation (Deployment). I wanted to talk briefly about my decision making on the name of this online journal blog. I put both (vacation) and (deployment) on my title for a reason. As you can see, (and mentioned earlier in one of my blogfessions) I am "officially" done with the (deployment) part of the title of my blogger :) Now let the (vacation) begin! Between today (June 1st) and June 13th, I am basically just relaxing over here. No more meetings, no more traveling, no more work! My first thing I would like to do today on my vacation is hanging out at the MWR (Morale Welfare Recreation) and playing some Playstation 2. Then doing some laundry and I have to mail off a big box to send to my Mom's house so I wont have to pay for extra baggage on the plane towards the states. That is what my day consists of :) I believe I deserved this break from all the crap I went through Winter/Spring. I know you all feel the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home