Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Days 48-50

Sorry I haven't been on! So much has been going on here. Soldiers that are replacing the group here at Kandahar are slowly coming into place here. Rumor has it that the 325th will be all gone by mid-April. But the start of them leaving starts at the end of this month. So between the end of Febuary and mid April, soldiers will be moving out and coming in. I see that as a good sign that the end is near (being here that is!). Once they all leave, I move back up to Bagram for only 1 1/2 - 2 months and Ill be free! YAY! Ok enough about that. Well Im in a good mood today because my resolution for this New Year has been working great for me. I can say that my hard work is paying off. I do have photos of before and now pictures but Im gonna keep them to myself for now. But you would be proud of me :) It just puts you in the greatest mood in the world ya know? Sorry for being so enthusiastic. My apologies! Anywho, Im back on the blogdar and welcome everyone else back as well. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Ricky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home