Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Day 2 of CRC @ Ft. Benning, Ga

Wow....what another boring day. Moving from one station to the next....FINANCE, ID CARD/ID TAGS, RECORD SCREENINGS, etc. The only cool thing I did today was draw my M9 and M16 (weapons). I got issued all of my cold weather gear and then some. The total worth of all of the gear I picked up today came out to the total of $3,000. Yeah, Im not gonna lose any of it. Hell no. Today was boring but at least after 4pm, we were basically released to do our own thing. So Im on the computer typing to you all. Day 2 is over and only 12 more to go till I leave for Afghanistan. I wish I was over there now at least I got something to do over there besides signing my signature and sitting/standing all day. I miss alot of you all already. But at the same time, I remember how much money Ill be making over there so it sooths the pain haha :) Well feel free to post any comments so I got something to read! lol Well, off to get some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home