Saturday, November 27, 2004

Last full day B4 the Deployment process begins...

November 27th, 2004. My last day here at Ft. Meade before I head to Ft. Benning, Ga to start my deployment process (moving from one location to another for short term in CIVILIAN terms). Heading out to lunch with my co-worker and my boss. Oh by the way, let me introduce myself. My name is SGT Ricardo Cortez (Ricky to most of you). Im stationed here at Ft. Meade, Md. Been here for a little over a year and been in the military for over 5 1/2 yrs. From here on out, this will be my personal diary from me to you on an everyday (or at least every other day) basis. I will talk about the very beginning of life in a deployment to the very end of one. I hopefully will prove to you that a deployment is not always all that bad in a Bachelor's life. Ive heard war stories, rumors etc. about deployments. Some are believable, some are just ridiculous. Well, only way to find out is to experience it right? Well after today, I will tell you my experiences from beginning to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home