Monday, November 29, 2004

Day 1 of CRC @ Ft. Benning, Ga

I got here around 10pm last night from Ft. Meade, Md. The flight from Baltimore to Atlanta, Ga wasnt bad at all. But man, oh man....did it SUCK from Atlanta to dinky ole Columbus, Ga. For starters, our flight was delayed almost 3 hrs. We were suppose to leave @ 545pm but instead didnt leave till 830pm. One of the bumpiest, loudest flights I have ever been on and Ive been on PLENTY of flights. Anywho, that was my story all day yesterday. I woke up @ 0530 this morning and everything went smooth for me. Took a shower, got dressed in uniform and went to chow. Had a semi-formation about 0700 to go to the clinic here on Benning. My whole day consist of SITTING and shaking my head yes and no. Oh, and I filled out paper work for my arm workout. Boring stuff let me tell you. So I just got done doing that about 45 min ago and its almost 3pm now. Yes, 7 FULL HOURS of boredom. From 6pm-9pm, we retrain up on the M16 A2 / M9 (weapons). I believe after that, we get to have some personal time. I might give a ring to my Mom just to let her know that Im ok and a select few of my friends. Other than that, Im hitting the shower then hitting the sack. This will complete my first day of CRC. Oh, I also found out I will be here for 2 weeks....ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home